- Med-Pro Medical Supply accepts returns of most new, unopened items for a refund or exchange within 30 days of the shipment date. To make a return or exchange, please contact Customer Care at 832-408-7171 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Returns are subject to the following criteria:
- All returns must be authorized by Med-Pro Medical Supply prior to receipt with an RMA written on the outside of the package. Returns without an RMA will not be given credit.
- Items must be received within 30 days of issuing the RMA.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. We recommend using a secure shipping method to send the item so it can be tracked. We are not responsible for items lost during shipping, and cannot process the return until the item is received.
- Credits will be given after receipt of product and warehouse inspection and approval of saleable condition. Refunds will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item.
Orders cancelled after the item has shipped are subject to standard return policies.
A product is not returnable if:
- The packaging is not in resalable condition (written on, opened, safety seal broken, not in original packaging).
- The item is expired or will expire within 180 days.
- The item is food or nutritional item.
- The item is considered bath safety equipment (i.e. shower chair, shower bench, transfer bench, tub rails, walkers, scales or toilet seats, grab bars, bath lifts, commodes, bathroom wheelchairs, etc.)
- Oxygen Tanks & regulators
- The item is a special/custom order item (i.e. custom support belts, custom pouches.)
- The item is considered a hygiene-related product, including but not limited to, stockings/hose, hernia belts, Options™ undergarments.
- Seat Cushions and backs
- Opened Packages or anything that cannot be resold as New.
- Other items specifically marked as “non-returnable” in the item’s website description.
In addition, we also cannot accept:
- Return requests more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that has been modified or used
- Any item not in its original packaging
- Special orders
- E-gift certificates
Specialty devices are subject to manufacturers’ return policies. These items include, but are not limited to, the following; breast pumps, range of motion, lymphedema, airway clearance, light therapy, speech generating, bone growth, INR, erectile dysfunction, pleural drainage, insulin pump, continuous glucose monitor, andOmnipod® products.
Defective, Missing or Incorrect Items
Immediately upon receipt, please inspect the package contents to make sure they meet your expectations and match the packing slip. We apologize for any discrepancies, shortages or damaged items. Please contact us within 48 hours (2 days) of receipt for an RMA number. Products must be returned to Med-Pro Medical Supply within 30 days of receipt. Your order will be corrected as quickly as possible.
Charges and Fees
Assuming all conditions are met, we will be able to provide you with a FULL REFUND, minus shipping fees, and, on some items, restocking fees as well.
All Shipping charges are non-refundable. For orders that received “Free shipping” or if the item was advertised as “Free shipping”, our actual outbound shipping cost of the item will be withheld from your refund amount.
Return shipping costs (of sending the item back to us) are also the responsibility of the customer. (Unless the item is being returned due to our error, manufacturer defects, or damage during shipping, in which case we would send you a prepaid shipping label. See our Delivery Policy page for more details.)
Why Shipping Fees? Even though you’re giving us back an item that we can resell, the shipping itself is a service that the carrier (UPS, FedEx, or a freight company) has performed and can never get back. Even if an item had “Free Shipping”, that didn’t mean that for your particular item (and generally, “Free shipping” is for the larger items) it cost UPS nothing in gas or manpower to get it to its destination. It means that, out of loyalty to our customers, WE covered that shipping fee. So when a customer returns an item, the amount we paid still has to get deducted.
Most of our items are exempt from restocking fees. However, several items do have a 25% restocking fee, and we have to deduct it from your refund.
The following items are subject to restocking fees:
- All items manufactured by:
- American Diagnostic Corp. (ADC)
- Drive Medical
- Graham Field
- Golden Technologies
- Invacare (Invacare “equipment” only. Invacare “supplies” do not carry a restocking fee.)
- Nova Ortho-Med
- All items in the following categories:
- Lift Chairs
- Patient Lifts
- Wheelchairs (Manual, Power, and Transport)
- Defibrillators (AED’s)
Why Restocking Fees? Like almost all online retailers, we are sometimes forced to charge a restocking fee. We ship items directly from our manufacturers and suppliers, and the address we give you to return the item is the appropriate manufacturer or supplier. These companies have to employ personnel to accept returns, inspect them to make sure all conditions are met (all the pieces are there, original packaging, no damage, no wear and tear), repair occasional minor damages caused by return shipping (if not large enough to cause them to refuse the item), replace missing hardware, packaging, and instruction manuals, and put the item back in circulation. The manufacturers charge the retailers a fee for this service, which the retailers, ourselves included, have no choice but to pass on to the customer.