The Apex XT Auto CPAP Machine is one of the lightest APAP machines on the market making it a great travel option. This data recording machine can fit in the palm of a hand and has many of the features found on larger, more expensive machines.
The XT Auto CPAP Machine is a featured packed machine in a small and portable package. This is an auto-titrating CPAP machine and adjusts on a breath by breath basis to deliver the optimum pressure needed for therapy.
- Travel Sized
- Built In Power Supply
- Padded Travel Bag Included
- Auto Adjusting Technology
- PVA Pressure Relief
- Leak Compensation
- Auto Altitude Adjustment
- Clock With Alarm
- SD Data Storage Card
- Advanced Data On ScreenTravel Friendly
The XT Auto is designed to fit into a lifestyle involving travel. There is no bulky power brick to pack because the power supply is built into the machine. The machine works with voltages from 110 to 240 without changing fuses. Just attach the appropriate adapter plug if traveling abroad. Approximately the size of a large grapefruit, the Apex XT Auto is easy to pack into carry on luggage for travel. A padded travel bag with room to hold the machine, hose and mask is included with the purchase of the XT Auto.
Advanced Features: The XT Auto is small in size with a big advanced features list.
- Auto-Adjusting Algorithm: The XT Auto function offers an advanced auto-adjusting algorithm to respond to the needs of the user. It provides the optimum pressure needed for therapy on a breath by breath basis.
- PVA Pressure Relief: Pressure Variation Algorithm (PVA) is a comfort feature designed to reduce the air pressure during exhalation to create a more natural breathing pattern. Select from a setting of zero to three, with three being the greatest drop in pressure and one being the smallest drop in pressure. Select the zero setting to turn the PVA feature off.
- Leak Compensation: When mask leaks occur, the XT Auto automatically adjusts the pressure to compensate for the leak increasing the effectiveness of the therapy delivered.
- Auto Altitude Adjustment: The machine automatically adjusts to changes in altitude and adjusts the delivered pressure. When using pressure between 4 and 18 cmH2o the machine adjust up to 8,000 Feet of elevation. Pressure of 18.5 to 20 cmH2o adjust up to 5,000 Feet.
- Clock With Alarm Functions: The LCD display is clear and easy to read. The machine has a built in clock with an alarm feature which can be set to sound at a set time. Additionally, if desired, the alarm can be set to sound when there are warnings displayed on the LCD screen.
- Quiet Operation: The XT Auto is rated as operating at 28bB of sound.Data Recording and Storage
An SD data card is included with the purchase of the XT Auto machine. The machine has a compliance meter recording the number of hours of therapy. The SD card should be stored OUT of the machine and inserted only at the time of downloading data. On-screen data includes:
- AI – Apnea Index
- HI – Hypopnea Index
- SI – Snore Index
OPTIONAL Heated Humidifier
For a more comfortable therapy experience, the XT Heated Humidifier can be added to the XT Auto. Adding heated humidification can reduce irritation caused by otherwise cold, dry air. The humidifier is designed specifically for the XT machines. The XT Heated Humidifier can be added when ordering the machine.
Looking for Small Single Pressure CPAP Machine?
The XT Fit CPAP is the same great small size as the Auto weighing less than two pounds.