Formerly the “Sleep Comfort Care Pad,” the Gecko Nasal Pad is now owned by ResMed and delivers the same comfort customers came to depend on with the Sleep Comfort Care Pad. The Gecko Pad provides an extra layer of soft padding between the nasal bridge and CPAP mask to to reduce nasal skin irritation, nasal bridge soreness, and mask leaks. The Gecko Pad works with all nasal and full face masks.
The Gecko Pad helps prevent:
- Mask Leaks
- Nasal Bridge Soreness
- Nasal Skin Irritation
How to use:
- Wash the gel pad in warm water with a mild soap
- Rinse well using clear, running water
- With logo facing outward, apply the pad to the bridge of the nose, allowing the side flaps to lay around a quarter inch below the eyes, and the top of the pad between the eye brows
- Gently apply pressure to the pad to make it adhere to the face
- Fit the CPAP mask over pad so that the top of the pad is visible above the mask cushion.
- The Gecko Pad should be washed regularly and should be replaced routinely just like a mask cushion.
Watch the video on the Learning Center tab to see how to use the Gecko pad.
Material of the Gecko:
- Nasal Pad: Polymer Gel Composed of USP Grade Mineral Oil
- Latex Free: Product Does Not Contain Natural Rubber Latex
- Silicone Free: Product Does Not Contain Silicone
To help decide if a size Large or Small would be better for you, please download the Sizing Template.