The Aclaim 2 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear is an improved version of Fisher and Paykel's first nasal CPAP mask. It showcases their unique “Fit and Forget” technology, a combination of cushion shape and headgear design that has been their trademark ever since.
The Aclaim 2 Nasal CPAP Mask with Headgear offers the easy to use comfort for which Fisher & Paykel is known.
- Out of Box Solution. All Fisher & Paykel masks come fully assembled and ready to wear so there is no fumbling or confusion.
- FlexiFit Cushion. The unique inner foam cushion provides a secure base. One small silicon seal and one large allow the mask to seal well on a variety of nose and bridge shapes and sizes.
- Glider Strap Anti-Leak System. This strap is used to connect the headgear to the mask frame for stability, but it slides across the frame when the head is turned so that the pressure of the seal stays uniform regardless of sleep position.
- Bias Diffuser. The Aclaim 2 exhalation vent design uses a filter to help reduce noise.
- Over-the-Head Hose. The Aclaim 2 includes a short tube connected to the mask elbow. The short tube connections to the six foot hose. It is fixed upward to keep the hose from being tangled in bedclothes. The short tube of the Aclaim 2 is 8 inches long.
- Top Strap Headgear. A front-to-back fifth strap on the headgear helps stability and secures the short tube to keep the CPAP hose above the head. The headgear of the Aclaim 2 Nasal CPAP Mask is latex free, as are all other headgear by Fisher & Paykel.